Communicate with your doctor by using your University of Mississippi Medical Center MyChart account on www.ummchealth.commychart. Log into your account or sign up for one if you would like to schedule or cancel appointments from your own mobile device or home computer. You can even send messages to your health care team if you want to. There are many benefits and features that you can access when you use your MyChart Mississippi University account. All you have to do is log in.
Use this UMMC patient portal for MyChart in order to log in or register. You can also use this page to be directed to the appropriate download page according to your mobile operating system for the MyChart Mobile Application. You can also use any of the informational links provided to get more information about the MyChart program and its association with the University of Mississippi Medical Center.
What can you do with your MyChartOleMiss account?
- Access your test results faster than ever before; you no longer have to wait weeks for a phone call or letter in the mail
- Manage all of your UMMC appointments; schedule and cancel appointments as needed
- Communicate with your doctor; send messages to your health care team using the messaging feature
- Request prescription refills; send in a request to have any of your prescription medications refilled without making an appointment
- Pay your medical bills associated with the University of Mississippi Medical Center with the billing feature
How to set up your University of Mississippi Medical Center Account
If you are new to MyChart and would like to set up your account for the first time you will need to hit the “Activate Your Account” button on the login page. This will redirect you to a new page that will ask you to fill out some information to verify your identity as a patient. This will include your MyChart Activation Code. If you do not have an activation code you can use hte Request Access button in order to continue with the registration process.
If you have already created your account and would simply like to log in you can enter your Mychart username and password and you will be granted access to your account. If you happen to forget what your username or password is at any time you can use either or both of the two links provided to help with this situation.